cutest blog on the block

Monday, October 13, 2014

Caption This


*This is what happens when storing floppy toilet paper packages on the shelf above the open washing machine.

*1st world problem

*You've heard of the elephant in the room...

*Why busy-ness actually takes more time than wise scheduling..

*At least it wasn't a check? 

*I checked the pockets...just not the machine itself!

You know how it is when you've washed a load and one pair of pants had a Kleenex in the pocket.  This particular load had an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper.  I had planned on wearing a sweater and a pair of slacks from that load to work today.  

Those 2 items were shaken and placed in the dryer with high hopes.  I'm hoping the lint brush is extra sticky...

The rest was shaken out and then rewashed.  I'll deal with the snow-like appearance of my bathroom tonight...and hope.  

This truly is a 1st world problem, but one that needs to be looked at.

See, I've been avoiding reading a new book entitled "The Best Yes" about over committing - I think.  I don't know because it apparently isn't even downloaded to my kindle app.  

So, I'm too busy to read, potentially over committed, and too busy to notice that there's an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper in my washing machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment