cutest blog on the block

Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 days (or 27)

I'm up for (most of) the challenge put forth by Meredith from Milk and Honey Counselling.  

I'm thinking I'll write about daily results from intentional relationships.  

Yesterday was a hard day for me.  I had some relational fails and some awkwardness too, but also a few touchdowns.  

One of my touchdowns was in finding a way to tackle fear of writing with two of my most reluctant writers using football.  Who knew you can teach nouns using football positions?! 

(Squirell moment - Can someone tell me why there is an outside runningback and not an inside runningback??) 

I have had the blessing of leading a 10 minute segment with the children at church on Wednesday nights.  each month there is a memory verse, and this is the 2nd month I wrote a song to go with it...or tried to.  

I didn't realize how much relating can happen between a song writer and her audience.  

Tears still well up in my eyes thinking about how that played out last night.  

...and I think I'll write about that tomorrow.  :-) 

1st down 30 yards (days...of writing) to go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment