cutest blog on the block

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Prodigal Daughter's Song

1. Abba I have strayed from you
Even though I stayed at home
Thinking my good deeds would earn Your love.

You want my heart

2. I cling to you out of fear
of losing you for good
But the fear drives a wedge between us

You want my trust

3. I'm further away than
My brother who left us
Oh how Your heart must grieve for both of us

You want our love

I think this is the Chorus: 

Take away this crutch that keeps me lame
Make straight the path
that will bring me home
A prodigal laid bare before your throne

This could be an ending: 
then...
In freedom I can
pour out my love
Dance at Your feet
Offer my heart ....up to you

& I will carry my cross
Go where You lead
I'll worship you alone ....in our Home

No comments:

Post a Comment